Highlights of Qualifications
Data-driven marketing and communications professional with a background in digital communications, content marketing, SEO/SEM, and communications strategy.
Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business | February 2017 – Present
- Developed communications strategy and implemented marketing campaigns promoting college initiatives using web content, digital collateral, email, social media, SEM, and video.
- Created reports to track marketing campaign progress, social and website performance
- Coordinated the development, strategy, content, and launch of the school’s institutional website, used an SEO- and UX-driven process of enhancing content.
- Curated social media channels and implemented targeted paid and organic strategy to increase impressions, reach, and conversions.
- Developed content for brochures, websites, promotional emails, advertisements, and other deliverables
- Designed email marketing and segmentation strategy for admissions recruitment efforts
- Assisted with event promotion, coordination of vendors, execution and set up
- Enforced and refined college style guide
Freelance Marketing Manager
Path Forward | August 2017 – Present
- Developed weekly newsletter, created content, and tracked performance metrics
- Developed campaign landing pages, lead capture forms, and marketing automation messages to engage new subscribers
- Responsible for web content and design, contributed blog content aimed at participant success
- Managed social media channels and developed messaging to raise awareness and drive leads to our subscriber list
- Conducted outreach to press and similar organizations promote our cause
- Developed promotional graphics with Photoshop
Internal Communications Manager
Return Path | April 2015 – August 2016
- Developed, wrote, and edited press releases, blog posts, ebooks for content marketing team to support brand awareness.
- Created launch strategy and activation plan with goals and metrics for major marketing pieces
- Contributed monthly bylines to major marketing publications
- Promoted client success by writing in-depth features portraying clients as thought leaders and industry experts
- Developed internal communications strategy that simplified communication channels and strengthened and unified corporate messaging across the company
- Supported executive committee by writing content for internal and external communications, creating presentations for trade and corporate events
- Developed stories, interviewed guests, and wrote the script for company podcast HitEnter: Stories from the Inbox
- Responsible for creating weekly employee newsletter to promote company news, reinforce corporate messaging, and announcing upcoming events
- Managed social media for the company’s sister non-profit organization Path Forward
Corporate Communications Specialist
Adecco Group North America | March 2013 – March 2015
- Edited, managed content and wrote articles for company-wide intranet – our key communications tool. Content was updated daily to support and inform more than 8,000 users
- Wrote company news features focusing on HR-related initiatives and corporate social responsibility.
- Managed internal email marketing strategy for communicating with employees
- Interpreted web analytics to determine successful communications strategies.
- Ensured all site content was accurate, up to date, and fit brand style.
- Developed internal communications strategy with a focus on communicating via company intranet
- Supported company executives by creating communications and presentations on their behalf
- Created wireframes and mockups of new websites and new site features.
- Conducted content audits and created new site content to address company needs
- Enhanced search functionality using SEO best practices and keyword analytics.
Web Collaborations and Special Projects Coordinator
Tallahassee Community College | January 2012 – March 2013
- Coordinated the development and launch of 4,000+ page institutional website.
- Worked closely with Marketing and Executive Team to develop web content and strategy aimed at targeting student engagement, recruitment, and graduate career opportunities
- Led project to create new web content for the institution’s 300+ academic programs
- Leader of search engine optimization team. Enhanced site search rankings by interpreting Google Analytics data, tagging pages appropriately and following SEO best practices.
- Created site taxonomy.
- Established web style guide, edited all site copy for accuracy, consistency, and brand style.
Skills and Expertise
Email Marketing Automation and Workflows (Mailchimp & Infusionsoft)
Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Dreamweaver
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite, Sprout Social
Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AdSense, AdWords, SEO, SEM
SharePoint, ezPublish, and WordPress